1. What benefits do regular members of PolishWomen.com have?
2. What benefits do VIP Members of PolishWomen.com have?
3. How can I make sure my profile is interesting to other members and I reach my goal?
4. What should I do to make sure my new dating or job profile shows up on the main page?
5. Why do you strongly encourage members to fill out their detailed profiles?
6. How do you make sure that registered accounts on your website aren't fake?
7. How are you different from the "international matchmaking or job agencies"?
8. I am a woman, but have no Polish background. Can I still use your website?
9. Do you allow adult content?
10. Can you help me contact one of the members listed on your website?
11. Can I have more than one account?
12. Can I change my username?
13. Why cannot I change my birth-date in my profile?
14. What is the "View Matches Only" link and how does it work?
15. What is the cost of the VIP Membership?
16. How secure are payment transactions on your website?
17. Do you have access to my private messages?
18. Why is contact via direct email the best and the most reliable method of communication?
19. Can you delete my profile from your database?
20. I'd like to learn more about my group of interests. Can you help?
21. I'm Polish and don't feel too comfortable with my English, what can I do?
22. What should I do if I have problems with receiving a sign-up confirmation email?
23. There seem to be more men than women profiles on the site. Why?
24. What profiles or job offers should I report to administrators?
25. Whom should I contact if I need help or support?
Registered regular members can:
- view profiles and full pictures of all other members from their group of interests,
- create and save both basic and extended profiles,
- add selected members to their "Favorite members" list,
- be notified and view profiles of other members who added your profile to their Favorites,
- save their personal "defined search" so that only the members who meet their specific requirements show in their personalized search results,
- upload their own pictures to their Profile and choose which pictures should be viewable by regular or VIP members,
- display profiles of other users who viewed their profile,
- preview their profile on the public profile page,
- use the Private Message features to contact other members on a limited basis
In addition to all the regular membership features listed above, VIP Members can:
- view valid Email addresses of other members,
- view personal information of other members, such as phone number or fax number (if it's allowed by the other member),
- view full-size private pictures if such are set by the user,
- send private messages with no limits (there are 5 messages per day limit for regular members),
- get notified by email when somebody sends a private message,
- keep a bigger number of Inbox messages in Inbox (80 VIP vs. 6 regular),
- keep a bigger number of Sent messages (30 VIP vs. 6 regular),
- contact ALL members, regardless of their chosen age-range limits,
- send a private message even to those users who have exceeded the limit of stored Inbox messages,
- update their birth-date at anytime,
- self-delete their profile at anytime
- track their membership status and transaction history,
- receive personalized and timely help from the support team.
VIP members also have a unique "VIP Member" graphic by their username that may additionaly gather attention of other members.
There are just three simple steps you should take to maximalize your chances of finding a partner, a job, or a Polish female employee quickly:
- Fill out your profile as completely and accurately as you can because your profile is the ONLY way of the initial communication between you and the other party. It only takes 15 minutes or less to fill out both the basic and the extended profiles; these 15 minutes could be crucial in your success or failure!
- Include pictures to your profile. Numerous studies have confirmed that profiles with pictures have a much greater chance of bringing attention and become a success than profiles without pictures. In most cases, one or two pictures are enough to make your profile more personalized and real.
- Visit the site and login to your account often and make use of the website's feature. The information about your website activity is available to other members and it may indicate the level of your motivation or interest to achieve your goal.
Remember, PolishWomen.com is here so that you could find what you're looking for quickly and efficiently!
All you have to do is to upload YOUR picture in your profile right after you have created your detailed profile. Only profiles with valid pictures show up on the main page (both for public and registered users). Needless to say, being featured on the main page your profile receives tremendous exposure and is likely to be seen by a great number of interested users.
The answer is simple - to help them succeed! It may only take 10-15 minutes to fill out your detailed profile (including the time for uploading pictures). In return, your FULL profile can be seen by hundreds of other interested members. Filling out your detailed profile is like shaving yourself once and for all - once you've done that, you will always look good and won't have to worry about it anymore.
We have taken a number of preventive measures to reduce to minimum a possibility of creating a fake account. CAPTCHA system, email confirmation (registered users may easily check if the particular person has already confirmed their email address), unique password requirement are just a few of them. In addition, all new and edited profiles are checked and confirmed by the site administrators to ensure that they meet the socially-acceptable norms.
The quality - not the quantity, is what PolishWomen.com strives for.
First of all, we are not an agency, and we never work with agencies. Our approach is both genuine and unique – instead of collecting as many profiles or job offers as possible to attract more and more paid members, we focus upon the quality of the service we provide to each and every individual client.
Second, all of profiles and jobs at PolishWomen.com are real and authentic. Each and every one is manually entered by the people themselves, and not copied from suspicious databases. You should be aware of the numerous fraudulent practices of many agencies that share or steal personal profiles or job offers from one another to the point that you will see the same profile or job offer on several different websites! That’s not all – some agencies create fake profiles and include fake or beautified pictures of people just to attract more clients. What is worse is that people behind the scenes correspond with their own members using the name and photo of these 'fake profiles' in the hopes of extra financial gain! You can imagine the feeling of betrayal this causes when the scam is discovered.
Finally, we take a lot of preventive measures to make sure our members enjoy a scam-free, totally safe, online environment. One of the most important measures is to remove all suspicious profiles or job offers on the same day they are created. This way, we ensure that only sincere people are part of our matchmaking and job finding services. We also perform random checks to see if the people who have created profiles or job offers are real by contacting them, and we do not hesitate to suspend members who abuse our rules.
Since you have found and come to this site it probably means you have a strong connection with Poland or Polish people. Being a "Polish woman" is not necessarily a distinguishing feature of women born in Poland or having "Polish blood" only. Through cultural engagement and life experience it is still possible to acquire the best characteristics Polish women usually have. However, it requires direct interaction with Poland as a country or with Polish people.
If you have experienced that, you are most welcome to join our website!
We do not allow adult content in any form or content (including text, pictures, or job offers). Users who post adult material or 'adult' job offers may be suspended.
For privacy reasons, we may not contact PolishWomen members in your name or provide you with their contact details. Each member can select the level of privacy they feel comfortable with and which personal information may be visible by the regular or VIP members. All members may be contacted via the Private Message system and this is usually the best method of initial correspondence. Once both of you determine it is worth it to stay in touch by other means of communication you may securely exchange the details via the PM system too.
It actually depends on what you are looking for. You are not allowed to have more than one account from the same group of interest. For example, if you are a man looking for a relationship with a Polish woman, you may only have one "dating" account. However, if - in addition to looking for a woman - you are also an employer looking to hire a Polish woman, you may also sign up for an Employer's account.
Women do not have to register two different accounts - even if they are looking both for a man and a job - because in their profile they may select their desired groups of interest (and change the settings at any time).
No, once you have registered, you cannot change your username to something else. However, you may delete your existing account and sign up for a new one instead. For privacy reasons, we advise you not to include your unique surname or other easily-identifiable information as a part of your username.
After registration, regular members will not be able to change their birth-date. Only VIP members may update their birth-date field at any time.
Similarly, it is important that you select in your profile as broad "looking for" age-limit range as you feel comfortable with not to exclude any valuable members (regardless their age) who could become your potential life partners.
Remember: regular members outside the age-range limit you have selected in your Basic Profile will not be able to contact you!
The "View Matches Only" link is located in your Favorites. This link automatically finds and compares the content of your Favorites with the list of the Favorites of other members. If you and another member show mutual interest by adding the profile to Favorites, there is a "match" between you and the other member. That way it will be easy and quickly for you to determine which members have a good chance to become your partner, employee, or employer.
There are four membership levels (1/3/6/12 months) and the cost depends on the selected length of membership. After you login, click on the "VIP Membership" link to check the current pricing structure.
Our credit card and electronic check payment processing system is powered by Paypal, the world's largest and most secure global online payment processing service. If you are located in one of selected countries, you do not even have to have a Paypal account to pay - all you have to do is to fill out a simple and fully encrypted payment form to pay.
Unlike many other online services, PolishWomen.com do not store credit card numbers or any other personal details related to your billing information because we do not even have access to them. You should be cautious about websites that do credit card processing using their "custom" payment systems because that way they may easily access all your billing information, including credit card number, billing address, and card security code.
We don't require you to pay by automatically-renewed subscription; either; all transactions must be manually confirmed by you before a transaction is committed.
Unlike most other services that still use a contact form, PolishWomen.com has implemented a secure email system that allows VIP members to contact other users (who haven't disabled this feature) via an encrypted direct email.
- Direct email contact works. Actual studies have shown that deliverability of messages sent via direct email versus a contact form is about 25% higher. It means that one in every four messages you send via a contact form could either be blocked by spam filters or moved to a "junk mail" folder and will never reach the recipient!
- Direct email contact is more private and secure. When you use a contact form, your messages may be intercepted by unauthorized parties and your privacy may be compromised. With direct email contact your privacy is only controlled by you.
Furthermore, our direct email contact system fully encrypts all emails to make sure only humans can read it.
We do not delete profiles because you can do it yourself at any time! If you want to delete your account, all you have to do is to become a VIP Member and click on the "Delete Profile" link.
Certainly, The Articles section is probably what you have been looking for! The articles have been written by professional advisors who know both the Polish and global reality very well. They contain a lot of information about your group of interests and we believe they can help you gain invaluable knowledge and skills. Check this section often for new publications!
We have thought about people like you too! If you are not comfortable with English, but know Polish, you may visit the Polish version of our site: Polki.com. What's best - your account will be working on both sites!
Try to check your "Junk Mail" folder since our email might have been transferred there. Prior to registration, you may also add emails from the polishwomen.com domain to your your acceptable email addresses.
If you still don't receive a confirmation email, send an empty message from your registered email with the subject: “email” to the email listed in the notification area and your email will be automatically verified within 10 minutes from sending the message.
The simple and honest answer is that unlike our competitors we neither create nor turn a blind eye to suspicious profiles or job offers.
We want you to meet real and genuine people only, not scammers. That’s why, we systematically remove profiles that are deemed to be false or inappropriate. Most such profiles happen to pose as women.
We encourage you to immediately report improper user profiles or job offers by clicking on the appropriate link on the profile or job offer pages. These include profiles or job offers that you think may be fake or inappropriate, have obscene messages or photos, or contain personal information (email address, phone or online communication messenger number).